Phone: (808) 532-7214
Fax: (808) 532-7911
|Milton M. Motooka, Esq.
Mr. Motooka is a partner in the firm of Motooka & Yamamoto. He has been practicing law in Hawaii for more than 30 years. His practice is devoted almost exclusively to the representation of community associations. Mr. Motooka is a member of the Charter Class of the College of Community Association Lawyers. The College is comprised of attorneys who have distinguished themselves in the field of community association law and community service. He was the only attorney selected from Hawaii for this this honor. In 1997, he was the recipient of the Richard M. Gourley Distinguished Service Award for his contribution to Hawaii's community association industry in law. He is past President of the Hawaii Chapter of CAI and past chair of the Programs Committee (1985 to 1993).
Areas of Expertise
Admitted to practice
- Hawai'i (1972)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Hawai`i (1972)
- Hawai`i State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Charter Class of of the College of Community Association Lawyers
- Hawaii Chapter of CAI (President and chair of Programs commitee 1985-1993)
Awards and Recognitions
- Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, Juris Doctor 1972
- Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, B.A. in Political Science 1969
- Punahou High School, Honolulu, Hawaii 1965